Reviews for "Rawest Forest Reanimated Collab"

Ooof, I'm gonna be honest guys, not as good as the original concepts. Obviously animator collab projects can be executed very well such as in the Sonic Shorts series, however here it's actually more jarring and distracting to see all the different art styles you've mashed into one short video. Especially since the quality difference between all the animators is so vast you'll see amazing artistry one second, and then animation of the same scene that frankly looks terrible. Some sort of consistency should have been maintained in the selection of these artists.

I think the only reason I gave it two stars is because this is an idea that could have worked if it was executed a little better. You would have been better off limiting the amount of artists you included in the collab while also giving them more time to showcase their talents, instead of 2 second frame by frames from each artist that just ruins the continuity of the entire animation.

FreezePark responds:

Bro I agree with so much but why the fuck would you ever use the Sonic Shorts as a GOOD example of animation collabs

LETSA GO

Wow, this brings back memories, and remixes it delightfully! Mad props to all those involved in this beautiful tribute.

God... this song was one of the main reason that brought me to this site so long ago (well when I didn’t have and account that is).
Excellent little collab project here mate, and respect to all the Artist and Animators that made all those beautiful and funny as hell clips. Nicely done here

I loved this video as a kid and the reanimated version is even better.