Reviews for "Rawest Forest Reanimated Collab"

Haha very nice

So this mario world themed film was nice it was like a music video with all the clips and different scenes and that song was a good fit too onlything I would add on might be some subtitles to all the happenings going on, There are some things that could be worked on in order for it to be even better dont get me wrong its pretty good as is, Alright so this was pretty good and I really like how you presented this There was some nifty scenes and what not, But mostly you have a nifty and unique submission here so I cant wait to see how the rest comes out and hope you keep making stuff like this, You have an extraordinary film entry, And I am officially a new fan of this style and your work.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
onlything I would add on might be some subtitles to all the happenings going on

~X~

snailpirate responds:

yes finally, we get our very own wayne review

Ah yes, the Super Mario RPG parody, i remember it... Thanks for bringing this wonderful thing, i have the tears of happiness!

this is awesome

An awesome tribute to an all-time classic! Very well done!

love it