Reviews for "Flow Runner"

This is a wonderful endless run!! I love the 3D effect :O

Amni3D responds:

Thanks! Although I do think visually there's a lot that could've been done.. If it looks good despite that, and it runs well, then that's great.
(but seriously, the skybox was rushed and brings the whole look down imo :v)

Somehow, this feels nostalgic to me. The music is also amazing. Was it made with Megadrive instruments? And where do I download it (if possible)?

Amni3D responds:

I didn't use any Megadrive instruments. I used a tool called Bosca Ceoil, since I'm still a music baby and getting used to this. It's a bit annoying at times (no ctrl+z, or even dragging multiple tracks), but it comes with plenty of sounds to work with. I don't think too much of the music I made here though. Personally don't like it, but that comes down to my skill.

I wouldn't upload any music to the audio portal or soundcloud unless I feel as if my skill in music is worth sharing. So, sorry in regards to that.

Very fun and addictive game!
Feels like theres a lot of "unfair" elements from the random generated courses (ie. getting launched by a green ring unto a spike pit not visible) but overall seems like a great project!
Edit:
After playing this a little bit its really fun, havent felt cheated after learning the game more.
Theres been a glitch where my runs over 3 KM dont record to the leaderboard and dont give the medal?

Amni3D responds:

Thanks. Random generation here had more complex generation programmed in that I ended up never using. I think the real issue with the random generation is:
-There isn't much of a buffer between chunks
-Camera work makes some aspects feel more random than it really is. As I said before, a camera jeering after hitting a booster would've saved a lot of deaths :v

REALLY GOOD GAME!!!!