For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Love the feel of this game. The music is nice and it's great that the user can change the level of fisheye effect.

Keep up the good work!
-WM34

Amni3D responds:

That last part came from people here giving feedback, some saying they liked the effect, others said it made them nauseous. So it made sense to add a slider for it.
Thanks, I hope to keep making more stuff, and to do one better.

Like it 2 much. Great concept!

Amni3D responds:

Thanks! I think the idea could've went plenty of routes too. It shifted a lot during development, for better or worse didn't settle on a singular idea from the get-go. Although I think part of that was my inexperience, part of that is just how games are made.

Glad you liked it!

This is a wonderful endless run!! I love the 3D effect :O

Amni3D responds:

Thanks! Although I do think visually there's a lot that could've been done.. If it looks good despite that, and it runs well, then that's great.
(but seriously, the skybox was rushed and brings the whole look down imo :v)

I love how relaxing and casual this is. The music and atmosphere really work well together with the challenging but not harsh gameplay. Slimes are still super-hard to dodge though. >_<

Amni3D responds:

Yeah, they do feel a bit random. While they do telegraph a little when they're going to bounce up and down, it's a bit of a coin toss whether by the time you reach them from when they spawned that it'll be readable, or you're running straight into a slime bouncing up, or back down.

I should've designed them to only bounce when they're in range, because otherwise it gets unpredictable, regardless of whether or not the bouncing pattern is readable. So basically, agreed, my bad :v

Somehow, this feels nostalgic to me. The music is also amazing. Was it made with Megadrive instruments? And where do I download it (if possible)?

Amni3D responds:

I didn't use any Megadrive instruments. I used a tool called Bosca Ceoil, since I'm still a music baby and getting used to this. It's a bit annoying at times (no ctrl+z, or even dragging multiple tracks), but it comes with plenty of sounds to work with. I don't think too much of the music I made here though. Personally don't like it, but that comes down to my skill.

I wouldn't upload any music to the audio portal or soundcloud unless I feel as if my skill in music is worth sharing. So, sorry in regards to that.