Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Wth, when i am picking up the bottle while running i dont level up
Edit:Ok, thanks

Amni3D responds:

The bottle refills stamina; doesn't level you up.
There *is* an item that levels you up during normal gameplay outside of the shop, but it's rare.

This game is great! I love the little chit chat between the merchant and the runner, it just puts a smile on my face. I love the art style too, it looks like the mini game in sonic mania where you chase the emerald. This game just makes me want to make my own game, I love it!

Amni3D responds:

Thanks! The Game Over dialogue was actually one of the very last features I ended up adding.

fantastic

Thanks!

Awesome game, but Newgrounds somehow doesn't show that I got the Distance 3 badge.

Amni3D responds:

But you got the medal, I checked!
Also, thanks, glad you liked the game.

i absolutely love this game, definitely following anything you work on next. one problem though is that while all of my medals appear, my high score does not show on the leader board. i don't know if that's the game or Newgrounds but either way fantastic game, keep it up!

Amni3D responds:

You're on the highscore list as 1777m. A lot of people came at me with "medal and highscore" bugs, but I think it's more that NG is a bit slow updating medals and scores sometimes. And other times some peeps have connection issues. I'm pretty sure it's not the game's code at this point since I went in a bunch to fix related bugs and checked a bunch.

I'm glad you like the game! Rather than keeping it up, here's hoping for one better.