Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Is this a Sonic Runners tribute??? Also i really liked this game its awesome , keep on going!!!

Amni3D responds:

In a sense! I loved a lot of what Sonic Runners had going for it, but I didn't play it much before it went down.. I took some inspiration from it, but I think this plays quite a bit differently, and isn't as good :v

Thanks!

Very appealing physics feel. Catchy!

Amni3D responds:

I usually like platformers that aren't super binary in how they handle their physics, so that's what I tried to do here. But it's good that its been done well enough people can tell, despite toning down how varied it can get.

Dont stop run

indeed
new genre name, even

I s u c k at this game but it makes my insides smile so I keep playing
However
I've made it past 3 km more than once but the medal hasn't registered??? pls hlep

Amni3D responds:

I can't help. Through my testing and bug fixes, from what I can see the medals and highscore system is working as it should. I don't think I can do much here. Maybe something of a connection error happened while playing. I see people unlocking new medals for the game all the time and uploading highscores all the time, and I went back and looked at that code a bunch to make sure it's reliable. Sorry, but at this point I can't help (or just unlock medals on your end).

nice game super addictive