Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Sonic-ish games are the best.

Amni3D responds:

You can do a lot with the Sonic kind of gameplay style, whether you want to do something new, or refine what already exists. But it does have some challenges involved not immediately obvious in designing them (momentum, and tight level design) that either need to be embraced or designed around. Looking back at the Classic Sonic games, they were pretty conscious of what they were working with more and more each game. Basically, with lessons learned, I think I could do this game better since I understand this kind of gameplay style more. Live and learn :v

By the way, if you want to check out a Sonic-ish game that released recently, check out Spark the Electric Jester 2.

i love this game, good job

Amni3D responds:

I'm glad you found fun out of it, despite my paragraphs worth describing what I didn't think was done well enough :v
There's something to be said when a lot of you guys like the game, despite me just seeing a mountains worth of issues. Perfectionist route probably isn't the best way to go, but rather have lessons learned while continuing to make new stuff.

very very charming
also the main character is cute

Thanks!
I've been thinking what I could even do with the few characters brought up here if at all. It's all fun and simple, but then comes actually writing any scenario that evokes some kind of feeling in tune with the game. In short, I kind of like Flow and the Shop Keeper, but I think there's borderline zero identity to do anything with them. An idea might come to mind one day- I feel they're too boring!

veri kul

Thanks

gamer moment for funny epic gamers and suh that go haha funny times for me people hahahah doodo and stinky

what