Reviews for "Flow Runner"

pretty fun too bad i got jipped out of my 3k medal
-edit: the reset save button works but i got 4k and still didnt get the 3k medal

Amni3D responds:

I don't know what's going on there, but people seem to be getting medals regularly. I think highscores are fine, but I might have a bug with medal unlocks. I'll check it out.
EDIT: Game has been updated. A Medal unlock related bug has been fixed.

I played for 2 hours straight cuz this game is so good!

Thanks! I mean, two hours? Maybe I should've had more dialogue :v

I'd say this was a pretty fun time waster

Amni3D responds:

"fun time waster" is probably the core value of web games, so I suppose that's good here :v

great game to relieve stress

Amni3D responds:

If you want to play a game that really fills that description, try Outrun. Now that's a game that's just all around chill to play.
(thanks, btw)

This game is fun to play at anytime of the day, and the music is very soothing

Thanks.
Although, I think the music is the lowest quality part of the whole package. There's way too much to git gud at.