Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Hmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this game goes on forever. What a funny coincidence. I was just playing "The Hungry Games" another unwinnable joke game. This was more entertaining. I can still get more medals though. I love those birds.

They look like a pokemon. Oh, who am I kidding? Everything looks like a pokemon as there's nearly 1,000 of them! The graphics were quite impressive. You know how to motivate someone.

Yeah, it's endless.
"they look like a Pokemon"
You should've seen their early design. Straight up looked like Pidgeot :v

【𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙝𝙪𝙪𝙝? 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩.】

Amni3D responds:

If you mean playing the game, I wasn't sure if this was as intuitive as it could've been as a web game, as I notice it has a bit of a learning curve to it.

If you mean making the game, yeah, anyone can do it, better even. Just make something, even if it's not the "proper way". You'll figure out what's good practice eventually, but what's more important is getting into the habit of making things without worrying "is it perfect yet?".

As you can tell, this game might've strayed too far in that last point ;P

It's an alright game. I like that you gave the player a chance to get the "Just this once" deal with the shopkeeper. The game is frusturating, and it would be helpful.

Amni3D responds:

Yeah, there's not much safety nets in this game, and frustrating is a common criticism this gets. While making a game difficult is a tough balance, there's plenty I could've done here to make it less annoying to play. I think it's one of the reasons some people put down the game and not get past 1km.
Definitely noted, although I want to make games with an air of difficulty. Just I need to do that part more competently.

Its prety clean and simple, like a popular mobile game. The only think that its probably a little anoying is that there's no option to change the controls, and the hey to go down (X) is above the key to go up (space).

Is like inverted Y of mouse XD
Also, I put my keyboard on my back like the inverted Y mouse and the controls feel so natural! (But I'm also feel stupid on that pose XD)
But overthise that, the game is so great!

Amni3D responds:

Yeah, that's input I'll keep in mind for next time. I stuck with what was more or less the more popular layout for web games, but I can see why it annoys some of you. And depending on the complexity of the game, I'll look into rebindable controls.

Reminds me of a certain game but I don't know what. It's still a nice game though.

Thanks!