Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Very fun and addictive game!
Feels like theres a lot of "unfair" elements from the random generated courses (ie. getting launched by a green ring unto a spike pit not visible) but overall seems like a great project!
Edit:
After playing this a little bit its really fun, havent felt cheated after learning the game more.
Theres been a glitch where my runs over 3 KM dont record to the leaderboard and dont give the medal?

Amni3D responds:

Thanks. Random generation here had more complex generation programmed in that I ended up never using. I think the real issue with the random generation is:
-There isn't much of a buffer between chunks
-Camera work makes some aspects feel more random than it really is. As I said before, a camera jeering after hitting a booster would've saved a lot of deaths :v

After struggling to reach 3000 meters for a long while, with the help of luck I reached 8000 meters in one run. That was something.

Amni3D responds:

The trick is to glide once you reach level 3, and keep enough stamina left over once you want to drop. That's how you cheese the game. Official strats- official strategy guide.

REALLY GOOD GAME!!!!

Thanks!

This game is fun. I keep running into Kirby lol

I never thought he looked like Kirby.. But now that you mention it, *sort of?*

Pretty and well made game, I'm pretty garbage at it but the mechanics are solid and the visuals are nice to look at :)

Replying to author: Oh no! I just meant I’m not good at the game, not that it was unfairly hard. I’m pretty awful at platformers and runners in general.

Thanks!
Although, I will say the game is a little unfair, so I'm not entirely sure on the "garbage" part. It is a bit unforgiving, though.