For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Imo game is best played with the fisheye turned all the way up

Agreed.
(Well, a little disorienting, however!)

I think its good. Controls are slightly confusing but that is just me.

Amni3D responds:

Try the Xbox Controller bindings if the Keyboard controls don't stick with you. Sorry to hear that. It turns out rebindable controls are valuable even in a web game, so that's on me.

Glad you think its fun.

"3.5D Endless runner" You can't a half of a dimension like that, that's not how physics work ;-;

Anyways, best is 2548m :T

Amni3D responds:

It says "2.5D" which usually means it's in 3D, but in a 2D view point. For example, NSMB and Sonic 4 categorize as 2.5D.

That score's good. But who am I to say, people are hitting 10K+. I'm pretty low in the score board in comparison, even :v

Feels like a rather difficult endless runner since you can't touch anything. Fun game but taking damage for jumping on the blobs makes no sense.

Amni3D responds:

Agreed, the slime's enemy design is bad all around; patterns unpredictable, and impossible to beat. Was a late and rushed addition since I thought it needed enemy variety.

A lot of the game design here I don't agree with. I think I had ideas that could've been done much better in all aspects (shop, leveling system, stamina usage, enemy design, camera, level design, progression done right, moveset). Some time I might touch on it again, an update couldn't fix my personal issues with this game. Wasted potential, but it's needed to learn. I'm glad you found fun despite that!

I loved this! it feels like Sonic Runners but in a 2.5D style if it was possible to mod this i would love to try porting Sonic into it!

Amni3D responds:

Thanks! I miss Sonic Runners, probably one of the best Sonic games.