Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Awesome game, but Newgrounds somehow doesn't show that I got the Distance 3 badge.

Amni3D responds:

But you got the medal, I checked!
Also, thanks, glad you liked the game.

Is this a Sonic Runners tribute??? Also i really liked this game its awesome , keep on going!!!

Amni3D responds:

In a sense! I loved a lot of what Sonic Runners had going for it, but I didn't play it much before it went down.. I took some inspiration from it, but I think this plays quite a bit differently, and isn't as good :v

Thanks!

Imo game is best played with the fisheye turned all the way up

Agreed.
(Well, a little disorienting, however!)

Very cool, I enjoy the fish eye lens effect and the perspective.

Amni3D responds:

Thanks! I got mixed feedback from that one, but I think the fisheye effect works well when toned down. And thanks to the feedback, there's a slider in game for it.

And glad you liked the game.

I can't get the Distance 3 medal, even though I ran 3000m. Help

Amni3D responds:

I don't think there's much I can do here. I've ironed out the medal unlock bugs, and I'd be at wits end trying to figure out why some people aren't unlocking medals, despite the code holding up in testing, and other peeps unlocking the medals just fine.

I can't do much here. I've had someone else say they couldn't unlock medals and it turned out to be a Newgrounds site wide issue for them, for example. I'm pretty sure the code is working fine, and I can't help past that, sorry.