Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Dont stop run

indeed
new genre name, even

Best is 1574

Amni3D responds:

Not too bad. Try to tackle the 2000m medal.

my best score is 1408!

Neat! You're doing good.

This is a fun game. I think I found a bug that lets me steal level ups by using the arrows to high light a cheep item the quickly click the level up.

Amni3D responds:

That isn't it. There's a hidden haggle mechanic that was a part of a "Luck" stat that was removed as the leveling system became more streamlined. If you're close enough to a product's price, there's a chance the shop keeper will give it to you anyway.

So the message says, "Just this once..." rather than "Purchased!".

Also, thanks!

Its prety clean and simple, like a popular mobile game. The only think that its probably a little anoying is that there's no option to change the controls, and the hey to go down (X) is above the key to go up (space).

Is like inverted Y of mouse XD
Also, I put my keyboard on my back like the inverted Y mouse and the controls feel so natural! (But I'm also feel stupid on that pose XD)
But overthise that, the game is so great!

Amni3D responds:

Yeah, that's input I'll keep in mind for next time. I stuck with what was more or less the more popular layout for web games, but I can see why it annoys some of you. And depending on the complexity of the game, I'll look into rebindable controls.