For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Nice game, brings back memories of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Amni3D responds:

Thanks! It's a very obvious inspiration here.

this is better than alot of the infinite runners I've played

Amni3D responds:

I took a lot of inspiration from existing flash endless runners. One of the ideas I really wanted in was the ability to be knocked back but not immediately game over.

I think that while this game's design isn't refined and I only found out what I really wanted it to be after I finished it, I'm a fan of a bunch of flash endless runner games and wanted a bit of that in there, even if a little.

If you want to play another endless runner, check out spin sprint orange.

nice game super addictive

Thanks!

Nice game, sometimes it gets a little unfair but it makes me want to play more and more, keep the good job and your game its awesome.

Amni3D responds:

Yeah, it is unfair. Was wondering if I should stealthily update it at one point, but I view it as done good or bad. I'm working on something else, and I hope you peeps find it fun.

In hind sight, slimes were not done well at all.

Very nice stylistically

Amni3D responds:

Thanks. Although I do think it looks a little "stock" without the fisheye effect. And I could've went for a cooler looking skybox.