Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Game is great but I got to 4km and my character turned invisible and I died.

Amni3D responds:

You mean the invincibility buffer? Yeah, it might be a little short.
(although I do think it feels weird, otherwise.)

oof this game is pretty hard and made it almost to end on first try then died half way on second try cause i missed the shop one time..
High score is 1,144
around 1060 there to green cannon that shoots you to really high plat form but if you miss not to jump or something you just fall straight in pit and loose all live happened twice any way you can move that big high chuck of land closer to cannon by little bit like 2 feet? I wanna see full map maybe if im good enough but traps like that are confusing cause some tiems i double jump to use cannons and after cant jump and just fall

Amni3D responds:

In hind sight, this game has a bit of a learning curve. Which considering it's a web game probably isn't the best. People suggested lives or checkpoints, and I think that really could've helped. I probably should've done more R&D in making the core platforming more in depth as well. Combined with checkpoints, that would've lead to longer more interesting (and more fun) runs, while not slapping new players too hard.

But at this point, that's fiddling with the design a little much.

controls are counter intuitive- why not arrow keys or wasd like any other game. X,C & space aren't comfortable. A,D and space would be better or better yet up to jump, down to dive and right to dash. Also how do you stop at shops????????????? by sheer luck i managed to stop a couple times, i think i pressed left or space at the right time.

Amni3D responds:

This, I disagree with. WASD or arrow keys make no sense for this kind of game since it's not direction (jump, dash/glide, dive). If the keyboard controls really bother you, there's also controller bindings. I didn't think it was worth it to have rebind-able controls sine this is a web game, but I guess even that's valuable.

To stop at a shop, you just run near it. To skip a shop, you jump over it.

I played for 2 hours straight cuz this game is so good!

Thanks! I mean, two hours? Maybe I should've had more dialogue :v

Love the feel of this game. The music is nice and it's great that the user can change the level of fisheye effect.

Keep up the good work!
-WM34

Amni3D responds:

That last part came from people here giving feedback, some saying they liked the effect, others said it made them nauseous. So it made sense to add a slider for it.
Thanks, I hope to keep making more stuff, and to do one better.