Reviews for "Flow Runner"

Remind me of sonic rush.
Very cool.

Amni3D responds:

I don't know about Sonic Rush. If anything this game is closest to Sonic Runners, and even then doesn't play like it.
Speaking of Sonic Rush, those games were great.
And thanks!

Very fun and addictive game!
Feels like theres a lot of "unfair" elements from the random generated courses (ie. getting launched by a green ring unto a spike pit not visible) but overall seems like a great project!
Edit:
After playing this a little bit its really fun, havent felt cheated after learning the game more.
Theres been a glitch where my runs over 3 KM dont record to the leaderboard and dont give the medal?

Amni3D responds:

Thanks. Random generation here had more complex generation programmed in that I ended up never using. I think the real issue with the random generation is:
-There isn't much of a buffer between chunks
-Camera work makes some aspects feel more random than it really is. As I said before, a camera jeering after hitting a booster would've saved a lot of deaths :v

fun and relaxing game!

Amni3D responds:

Thanks! Although, relaxing is up for debate.

Game is great but I got to 4km and my character turned invisible and I died.

Amni3D responds:

You mean the invincibility buffer? Yeah, it might be a little short.
(although I do think it feels weird, otherwise.)

trata de no copiarte de sonic

Amni3D responds:

Using Google Translate here.
I think it's obvious this is Sonic inspired. But I certainly don't think it plays like Sonic. That wasn't the goal.