Reviews for "Flow Runner"

I can't get the Distance 3 medal, even though I ran 3000m. Help

Amni3D responds:

I don't think there's much I can do here. I've ironed out the medal unlock bugs, and I'd be at wits end trying to figure out why some people aren't unlocking medals, despite the code holding up in testing, and other peeps unlocking the medals just fine.

I can't do much here. I've had someone else say they couldn't unlock medals and it turned out to be a Newgrounds site wide issue for them, for example. I'm pretty sure the code is working fine, and I can't help past that, sorry.

fun and cute! i love the style and i can't wait to see what else you've got in store :)

Amni3D responds:

Well, I'm glad some of you peeps want to see what I have next. And I hope to deliver.
Thanks!

It's an alright game. I like that you gave the player a chance to get the "Just this once" deal with the shopkeeper. The game is frusturating, and it would be helpful.

Amni3D responds:

Yeah, there's not much safety nets in this game, and frustrating is a common criticism this gets. While making a game difficult is a tough balance, there's plenty I could've done here to make it less annoying to play. I think it's one of the reasons some people put down the game and not get past 1km.
Definitely noted, although I want to make games with an air of difficulty. Just I need to do that part more competently.

Woooooooo!! Made it to 7008m, fun yet frustrating. Thanks for the game!

Amni3D responds:

I'm surprised how far some of you peeps get, really!
And thanks.

it's really cool! i really like the interactions with the shop person man thing and the dude you play as too

Amni3D responds:

That's actually one of the last things I ended up adding into the game! I think that little more does add an air of character to it all.