Reviews for "Overlord's New Mansion"

Do you know what I like about this game? It has personality. I have wasted so many hours playing flash games on this site, and it's rare I come across a game with charm. It's humorous, has good art, and the premise is original and VERY charming. I really hope to see more games from you in the future that expand upon what makes this game great. Hell, even seeing this get expanded may be better.

Ever consider adding a bonus mode where you play as the pizza guy waiting outside for 10 minutes, just doing nothing, maybe press a button to honk the horn to "speed up"the Overlord?

saantonandre responds:

Thanks this is one of my favorite compliments yet!
I will look forward to expand it as soon as people stop finding weird bugs, also yeah I've actually considered to be able to play the pizza dude as an extra mode, I mean, the sprite's already there so half of the work would be already done :)

Good music and style choice. Nice story idea. Funny dialogues. Doesn't make me mad on dying. Worthy thing.
P. S. Good final credits part!
P. P. S. Guess your texts are o'kay, but I'm also not a native English speaker.

saantonandre responds:

First time I get a compliment on the credits, thank you :)
It makes me happy whenever players manages to play it without getting mad, good job!

great game man; nice balance between humour and action. keep 'em coming!

saantonandre responds:

Thanks! Will do... maybe.
I have a really slow workflow, so don't expect more stuff like this to come anytime soon x)

Cool music, good story, fleshed out characters, clearly fleshed out relationships, good graphics, easy controls. Really like how the fairy is so annoying, but at the same time, I hate her. Platforming is tricky, but fun. Very nice work.

this game is great and funny but you know what would be cool? it that you can get something cool if you make it to the end of the game without dying once, btw in the 3 level dash over the first pit instead of jumping so you don't die