Reviews for "Hexagon and On"

Fucking hell that was amazing!

Hey! Thanks Wegra! :D

thats a chiptune masterpiece right there, love the style, really inspirational, cant wait to work on that SH level :D

Zanzlanz responds:

Serpongeee, thank you so much dude! ^^ I didn't expect to get such a positive reaction, so I'm suuuper happy with the way everything turned out. I would have never made something like it if it weren't for you reaching out to me, so thanks again for that! :)

And I really look forward to playing (and beating!) your level! ;D

Hexagonest!!!

Zanzlanz responds:

What gets me is the difficulty name "hardestestest" hahah!

Good song m8!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks again dude! c: c:

I like it because it remained refreshing despite of its length, it really surprises me because most long songs that I've heard are often boring and repetitve. It's also possibly the best chiptune song that I have ever heard. Good job, Zanzlanz!

Zanzlanz responds:

Hey thank you for the kind review Cretelcus!

I did put a focus on making it have different unique sections and little melodies as it went on. It was difficult to keep coming up with new sections that still felt like the rest of the piece, especially when trying to mirror the type of looping structure of Chipzel's style, but somehow it all worked out I think!

And possibly the best you've heard?, woah!! Thanks again :D!