Reviews for "Hexagon and On"

Love ITTTTTTTTTT!!!
This is masterpiece!
OMG it's so cool retro style!
Thanks a 505415414513513548788988454 lots time zanzlanz!
:D

Zanzlanz responds:

@__@ Haha wow! <3 :D :3 Thank you times 39481783041934709237Q0917305, right back!

One of the best chiptunes I have ever heard!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thank youuu <3 It's such a weird thing to get a comment like this :)

thats a chiptune masterpiece right there, love the style, really inspirational, cant wait to work on that SH level :D

Zanzlanz responds:

Serpongeee, thank you so much dude! ^^ I didn't expect to get such a positive reaction, so I'm suuuper happy with the way everything turned out. I would have never made something like it if it weren't for you reaching out to me, so thanks again for that! :)

And I really look forward to playing (and beating!) your level! ;D

Fucking hell that was amazing!

Hey! Thanks Wegra! :D

Wow that was a wild ride! This is soooo cool! How do you even make a track that's 8 minutes long? I lose focus when my tracks start to get to 4 minutes long haha. Great job!!

Zanzlanz responds:

Aaah thank you so much!!

It was actually very difficult to make it 8 minutes long, especially when keeping it energetic and dynamic the whole way through. But I promised myself to make this track within 3 weeks, and I just kept on going! :D
4 minutes is impressive! Normally I lose focus after making a minute or two these days haha.