Reviews for "Instrex - Starbreaker"

It sounds a,aging, the length is great, the drop is outstanding, good job!

Thanks! :D

(I0I) NICE!!!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I've always liked Electronic Dubsteps and have heard lots of them but this one stands out. Keep 'em coming! :)

Instrex responds:

I've already started making a new track :)

very catchy, btw great work :)

Instrex responds:

Well done, the growls sound like they are too quiet. that or either theyre sidechained to the kick too hard but thats okay its not too noticable. Also the chords in the background couldve been louder and or had more layers too them :P. The lead was pretty good, and also the spag heddy type sound in your drop, little tip if you distort them more itd make it more filling and more gritty. at about 3:07 is cool but it is a little empty, although i can tell u meant to do that by bringing the volume down after every bar and such. But i like the idea you had here. It was well done, not perfect, but it was enjoyable overall.

Good Job :0

Instrex responds:

Yeah, I noticed that the growl was too quiet, but I just did not want to repeat the same sound several times, so I decided to diversify it a little... Bad idea :)

Thanks for the review, dude :D