Reviews for "Elana, Champion of Lust, Chapter 2 (finished and revised)."

WOW you guys weren't kidding about the game quality, Fantastic game, but don't play it here, download it.

knotgames responds:

Hi! The final size of the file is bigger than 200 mb and the maximum allowed in Newgrounds for this kind of files is 100 mb. Because of this we had to dramatically decrease the quality in order to be able to upload it here.

As you said, you can check the links to our blogger shown in the description and in the warning of the beginning of the game, to play it with regular quality.

Great game but hard to tell what's happening due to the poor picture quality EDIT-After viewing the game in not supper compressed form it is excellent

knotgames responds:

You can check the links to our blogger shown in the description and in the warning of the beginning of the game, to play it with regular quality.

"We had to reduce the size of the file in order to upload it here on Newgrounds but you can find the full quality version, both to play online and download in our blog: "

Also great job, only complaint is that I can't find the strapon for the villagers.

knotgames responds:

Thanks! If you watch the event in the farms where Elana uses it the first time, you be able to use it as an action with the villagers.

they reduced the quality to upload in the site, read the description guys the download version its normal

knotgames responds:

Thanks! The links can be found in the description and in the warning at the beginning of the game.

how do you know what to choose first when you meet people?

knotgames responds:

Hi! You can talk to them or scan them with magic to know what they like (the info is shown in Elana's book). But you can also perform actions and see their responses (the result is just more or less efficiency influencing them).