Reviews for "Elana, Champion of Lust, Chapter 2 (finished and revised)."

how low resolution can things get?

knotgames responds:

Hi! The final size of the file is bigger than 200 mb and the maximum allowed in Newgrounds for this kind of files is 100 mb. Because of this we had to dramatically decrease the quality in order to be able to upload it here.

You can check the links to our blogger shown in the description and in the warning of the beginning of the game, to play it with regular quality.

I influenced the female elves before learning the better dance method and now I'm incapable of completeing the demons war also will there be another small game such as fun with pals between chapter 2 and chapter 3

knotgames responds:

Hi! This should just prevent you from watching a couple of events. To start the war you need to find enough troops for it, hiring them in the castle after finishing the chain of events of the king and the queen, helping the octopus people instead of the merfolks and helping red scar instead of the moon brothers (this last two thing just saves you some gold from hiring troops in the castle). Please tell us if still doesn't work and we'll fix it.

Also, yes, we'll probably do some other works like fun with pals ^^

been waiting for this full chapter if it as good as the 1st one im so joining up and helping u guys with paymeant

Hope you'll like it! ^^

cant fix the burliness of the game, how to fix it

knotgames responds:

There is still a serious lack of explanation on what to do. I've ran out of energy so what do I do? I can't find a place to rest or anything. I'm completely stuck

knotgames responds:

Hi! As well as in chapter 1, you can sleep in Elana's nest, in the forest to recover energy. You can go there with the left arrow in the area.