Reviews for "Case's Adventure To Hell"

I loved the creativity put into the puzzles, the sprites are a bit eh but gameplay was very nice!
Also, I like the ending!

edit: I got the good ending and it was not too obvious or too hidden, just right!

Tango454 responds:

Thanks, you got good ending? Just i think i made it too secret looking

More undertale-ish!

Heh, thanks :)

Pretty good, my guy! Still can't find the good ending, but it's still good.

Edit: I think I've found my way to the good ending but I'm stuck on the "don't take shortcuts" part lol

hmmm... you know this game is empty, i mean when i make a game i just add crap where crap shouldn't be and this game doesn't have that (AND THAT'S A GOOD THING) I do enjoy the storytelling, here's a tip for when you're adding objects to a scene: Don't go full clickerr 2 mode.
You'l understand in a couple of months...

I like the idea but the colours need greater contrast, and it started to get annoying to start from the very beginning each time.

Thats why it has "trolling" and "troll" tags, hehe