For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 227 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Zyzyx - Jazz Battle"

You went straight into greatness with the opening :D Great work! ~S~

Thank you man!!

cool song :)

Instant five out of five) It feels very jazzy and kinda old-cinematic, love it! I agree with KennethAlocco about quick transitions but I just take that as one more plus 'cause it feels right. Like, this song is more intense with all those fast-paved moves of the melody and imho it just adds to the excitement. So, good job there and keep it up!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thanks so much for te review man :D

Great! I love the percussion in the song and the bass drop is just a beauty! Overall, this song is plain amazing! What I dont exactly like is that the parts jump from one to another, i like it more when it smoothly flows into a different part. As I said before, great song! Cant wait for more! B)

Thanks man :D