Reviews for "Zyzyx - Jazz Battle"

very ʍouʞʎ

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Reminds me of Waterflame btw n!ce song

Thanks dood :)

Interesting... Very interesting... Enjoyable as well. This has a great feel to it but I think could use more bass just all around.

Huzzah! I shall throw a saxophone at you!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

It actually has a lot of bass, I compared the levels of other dubstep tracks and it has more than normal xD But thanks for the review!!

Hmmm...

Actually reminds me of Cane Swinging - F777

Nice job, it has this nostalgic, yet modern feel to it!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thanks for the review man!

Criticism
The synths around 00:30 are a bit tacky-sounding. Also, the vocoded stuff that is happening towards the beginning is kind of weird to me. Lastly, you could bring up the bass-end at some parts.
Praise
The melody is very well-designed for this genre! And yes, it is pretty funky. I did say you need to bring up the bass, but the parts that had bass sounded really good. The song is not repetitive or boring, a problem many glitch-hop songs suffer.
Overall, good work! 4.5/5