Reviews for "Zyzyx - Jazz Battle"

I saw the word "jazz" and creamed in my pants.
I had seriously high expectations from a song that dares to categorize itself with some of my favorite songs of all time, and it absolutely fucking blew me away.
This whole song is amazing from start to finish. I heard a key change in there, I heard some sick syncopation in there, I heard some amazing piano parts, I heard some badass synths, just.. just THIS WHOLE SONG IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE. I. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Wow uhm... well your review blew me away as well xD I wake up to see someone praising my songs like I'm a god and it makes me super happy <3

Thanks so much Hadoken!!!

At 20 seconds, I knew this was worth five stars. Fantastic instruments you've picked, and I love the balance. The melodies are really good and fun too. The drop is just the right tone for the rest of the song. It isn't too out of place, but it isn't boring either. I like that segment after the drop too. Wonderful change of pace. And the whole time, it's all got a very nice bouncy and happy feeling. Plus a very cool F777 style drop directly afterward too, and then I guess it just turns into megalovania at 2:37? Cool anyways.

9.7/10 overall. Sweg ending too.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thanks so much mate :DDDD I appreciate your review!

Well, damn. This is some pretty legit glitch hop. Reminds me of Auvic but wonkier.

I've really got to stretch for this, but speaking of Auvic, that piano at the end will sound dope af if you do a little humanizing and switch up the velocities. Anyway, 10/10 would bump

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Never heard of Auvic... maybe I should go take a listen. Thanks so much for the review. And about the piano thing, yeah I got lazy, I changed the velocities and nothing happened so I just gave up lol XD

very very good melody! this reminds me a lot of okiba crackdown xD maybe the style xd

Thanks dude :D