Reviews for "Koopa Bros, IJ"

weird

i just noticed that at the beguinning it sounds almost like dr. mario fever theme weird well good song keep up the good work

Oh yeah...lol Didn't notice that :3

Thanks!

Alpha sign....

You used the alpha sign... this is beta: ß. Oh well still great.

I was trying to use the Delta sign!! Rofl XD
I just copyed and pasted, and thats is what I got! Ah well, glad you liked it!

Thanks!

I r worship you!!11one

Wow, I love how you remix your remixes (or something), although you're making me change the musics on my MP3 now! >:( After the beginning thing when the melody comes in, the really annoying cow bell type of sound that last until the end kinda throws me off.. XD But awesome nonetheless.

Chao-Guy responds:

Ah, sorry bout the cow bell, didn't realise it didn't gel well. Basicly when I started audio's I only thought there was one type of instrument that worked. I then found a whole new catagory!! So if I'm stuck for ideas, I redo some of my eailier work.

Glad you like it!

What more can say?

This is awesome. Maybe I sjould use this one instead of the original. I don't care what anyone else says, this is frikin' sweet!

Chao-Guy responds:

If you think the origional will work better, by all means, use the origional! I wont be hurt. May be better quality if you use the origional. But if my talents are better than nintendo! lol ^_^
Thanks

hehe

This doesn't exactly sound totally different from the original or your other version... you could really use some challenges... like,,, making a BOSS THEME out of the original mario theme... hat would sound damn great... I tried doing so with a forest theme, it went kinda good. Well, VGmusic has some boss remixes but try making the original something totally different with other tempo and such...

Geez, this song is great tho, there is a lot more power in this than the last version, and it's really catchy too.

(You wrote the name wrooooooooogn)

( (No dude, you should really make something out of the final Bowser Battle in Paper Mario) )

Chao-Guy responds:

Final Bowser, coming up! Would you like fries with that? lol
I will try some "bossifying" ideas soon. Thanks