Reviews for "SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

i beat it... it took a long time.. and i didnt get the achievement... -.-

ninjamuffin99 responds:

dangit woops im dumb. If you really want those sweet medal points I'll hook you up, in like an hour or some shit I'll make it unlock for you on boot

Finally, a good game.

It's an... original concept. Is it normal for the game to suddenly start lagging as you get to higher numbers?

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Sadly it is normal for that to happen. I gotta optimize it sometime soon

the fact this has 3 stars is mind boggling, people are not seeing the beauty that lies within this game, graphics blow Battlefield 5 out of the water in terms of FPS, the sex scenes are amazing, I was crying that how good they were absolutely amazing, my dog was even happy and he can't see shit-- the games writing is second to none, did I say amazing yet? I did? 3 times? yeah that just says how good this game is, absolutely amazing (4th time) it cannot be beat, simply amazing (5th time) I was even driving a car at one point and I was like "dude this right here is next gen beyond next gen realism" the graphics of the cars and streets was simply amazing and unseen by the naked human eyes before. this was clearly something only a god will create.

100000000000000000/10 SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

finally someone understands