Reviews for "Mr. Sneaks VS CalArts"

I can't tell if the animation was done on cels or digitally. Either way, bravo.
What I love most about the art is how the outlines have this chalk like texture, yet they house the basic "calarts" form. It's like a statement. "See, this style can look so good if we try".
Not too simple but not too complex. Make it too simplistic and you get why the calarts style is bashed on. Make it too simple and there's no much left to set it apart from the rest.
But you did it oh so well. Once again, bravo.

Ant0on responds:

Thank you! I use the chalk tools on all of my OC animations, but yeah, it does look interesting mixed with the Calarts style :)

5 out of 5 would burn again

Really cool idea.

I am not much of this but what I do know is that the company is not the same artistic of a lifetime if not the company lets you draw what you want with a lot of love come on guys each one has his drawing style to me sincerely mind I do not care if you draw faces of these teeth of these I will not care and if you draw from something else I will not care and if you piss drugs I will not care because I am a pacifist

But CalArts is ok. It works!