For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Pit King"

Pretty good. but the gameplay gets stale after a bit

On top of everything everyone already said:
I think it would be an interesting idea to use two distinct types of turrets
Something like a short-range, fast, but weak
And a long-range, slow, but powerful
This way it can add more depth to a strategy which is right now kinda boils down to "build this m******g walls like there's no tomorrow

This was a really good game for 72 hours. I feel like it could really become something with more resources put into it. I liked the fact that there were different transformations based on how many bones you had. Simple upgrade for the tower too. Again 72 hours is a really great job.

On Firefox scores worked for me 7 days ago then stopped the next day. The game itself says highest wave 70 and remembers me when I log in.
Switched to Edge with only adblock installed just now and scores work again but say submitted '20 hours ago'. Also each browser remembers a different 'best wave'.

Oultrox responds:

This is totally true as I save the best records in-game and it's storaged in each browser savedata folders and newground's leaderboard system is cross-browser since it's from the platfrom itself. each browser has it's hiccups regards some record systems so I'm afraid I can't control every aspect of it;

I've read the comments and reviews. How about instead of adding a delay for the next level how about just making a button for it so players have a choice when to start the next wave. Because the delay might be too long or too short for other players.

give the option to repair and upgrade walls.

Oultrox responds:

Giving an option for making the next wave would break the challenge of our game deisgn I'm afraid. It's exploitable once you have a lot of bones, so we tried to balance it. Many RTS game does it this way in fact, thank you for the feedback!