Reviews for "Pit King"

It's fine for 10 or 15 minutes. The gameplay is so repetitive that it really isn't fun after that. Looks good, though.

So I got to the Wave 58, but I'm not on the leaderboard for some reason. Here's the tutorial how to get that far https://youtu.be/1ba-BsuJ1eA

Oultrox responds:

Hahaha thank you! for some odd reason sometimes depending of browser, the NG leaderboards doesn't function 100% the time.

1. Game needs a sliding screen with mouse to were the enemy are at without moving so u can place your traps
2.You dont get enough bones for a kill
3.His bag of bones could used as weapon like swinging bag at a enemy for close combat(more bones more damage)
4. the more bones u have u could upgrade larger bones to though at a enemy(at lose it if too low)( stronger throwing strength (upgrade yourself)
5.The game should have a timer when next wave is coming to upgrade weapons
6. The wave 3 is the killer too many nights and not enough time to build up
7. The weapons use too much bones so not much u can do in so little time
8. How about using bones to make more loot
9.Needs more weapons than just 3
10.Need to be able fix weapons with bones or bone walls
11.No bone wall upgrades (stronger/ next up thicker)
12.Having a Heath bar so when getting hit by an enemy in stead of one hit kill (you still die if all bones are gone)
13. It is addicting but just worth not playing too hard too soon ( so a note to others game needs work what do u think)

Oultrox responds:

Sorry, I don't get most of these. You have to notice this isn't a commercial product but rather a little jam game we made with my friends in 48h, and just polished a week after, thanks for your feedback tho!

ripetitive, lack of choise... sorry but for me this is it

Oultrox responds:

It's ok the game isn't for everyone :) Thanks for letting your opinion.

The only problems with the game is that when you shoot, it has to be directly on the target, but this does give a layer of skill to the game. But the fact that you have no time to upgrade or build anything makes things a bit painful. Still a great game and concept.

Oultrox responds:

Thanks for the feedback man! Yeah, the action packed mechanic of having to move and aim while it's a tower defense was one of our ideas to make this stand different from the rest of tower defense games, balancing of course it's totally a pain and quite the challenge, thanks tho, we'll see how we can still balance stuff.