For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pit King"

this definitely needs a little more detail in the tutorial/tool tips, but i think it seems very well done so far. keep up the good work!

Oultrox responds:

Thank you so much, giving the time we had to make the game and the polishment it took, it was a total challenge the way how we should introduce our players to the game, hopefully they get the hang while they're playing. :)

Awesome concept! I've always been a fan of polished and fun tower-defense games, and I like this one in particular due to how clever the mechanic is! The fact that your bones represent your money and health at the same time requires you to be very strategic and play smart, but at the same time makes room for lots of different play styles, be it aggressive or passive :)

Overall, this game is great. Feels like one of those high-quality jam games that get posted on Newgrounds once in a while, always love seeing them :^) I don't know what to criticize in this game, everything felt so smooth and was enjoyable. I'd maybe add different stages for more variety, but it's perfect the way it is already ^_^

Oultrox responds:

Thank you for your kind feedback!

I'm glad you liked our whole concept itself. More stages would be nice indeed for sure!

Great game! Many enemy units. The game becomes overkill-style fun with 5+ rows of transverse cannons.