Reviews for "ARIA The Rookie"

I'm not...entirely sure how to access certain scenes. I keep ending up with the ending where agents attack and Riley sends you off to find those otakus or whatever. Help!

OK that was really fun. The path lines and sometimes odd ways to get to a scene were very interesting and caused a lot of replayability. All the girls are so fucking hot in their own way I could easily gush about them all. Phia and Ari get a little special mention though cause I love what shameless sluts they are.

Currently the two girls I like visually the most aren't fuckable yet and that is Yui and the Green girl with Candy. Can't wait to get to know those two better. If I had to pick a favorite you can fuck right now it would be Lynn.

Vortex00 responds:

Glad you liked it. The green hair girl's name is Vux. She will be more relevant to the story in other games. More animations of Lynn and her are in the deluxe dream scenes for this game. Also I have a game to upload here that is all about Yui.

I really like this game, and the whole world of your games, too bad there's no Yui scene :/

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks, I have a game to upload that is nearly all yuri.

really good and solid

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks for the feedback

After about 2 weeks of playing all the way through, I finally unlocked all of the scenes. Well done. Great art, animations are sexy as hell, and the game was challenging enough to keep me coming back!

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks, glad you liked it!