Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Price for Freedom: Avarice [0.10.1]"

Amazing

Ah the thumbnail is such a tease or at least I can't find Iski again after the alley, maybe soon. Still top quality!
Thank you, much love!

TeamDeadDeer responds:

You can find her at the thieves guild, and next update will actually have more content with her.

after i finnished the last of the enemies when saving scylla the game crashes, even with the desctop version... but besides that it's a fun game

Honestly: a little masterpiece, for what it is at this stage of developpment. I love the style, the story, the characters, the music... Heck, I even went to read the comic out of curiosity (wich I higly recommend to whoever appreciate this game: it's polished and captivating, and there is a certain lady you'll soon recognise...)

However... That doesnt mean there is no place for improvements. Here are some things that could be better (in my eyes, of course)

- The combat system is probably rich, but is also a bit confusing to me. Maybe explain a bit more with a sort of tutorial ? Is it more interesting to aim for a single limb, or to try to hit as much as possible ?

- A bit confused with the leveling system too. Is activated already ? I leveled as much as I could in the tree skill, but couldnt exactly see any difference.

- I guess it's unavoidable with so many texts, but there are some grammar/spelling issues. As a non native anglophone, I struggled a bit sometime to understand what a sentence means before realising there's actually a problem in it.

- The trading system is a bit lacking for now. I guess it's for a later phase.

Anyway, I dont want to end this on a negative note, so there it is: I love your works, thank you.

this game lit