Reviews for "MIDNIGHT Remastered"

Lol I ran into shadow man and i died thinking I can kill him with the envelope ahahha great gamee though the idea is cool and its fun for a trial and error game!

The original was one of my favorite Newgrounds games, but I couldn't remember the name of it after all this time until I saw this was posted. Thanks :D This is great!

Man... Scary, immersive, great sound and surpise is at hand... great work!

I really enjoyed this!!! Controls weren't too complicated, things were hidden (but not TOO well) and I enjoyed the general structure of the game.

EDIT: WOOO!!! I DID IT!!!

I'm really enjoying this game, but

SPOILER [For the last time]

my screen blacks out when I leave the room in 'survival' route.
(The moment I open the door that knife girl walks through), with a "0%" loading sign at the bottom, footstep noises, and that's all. I'm pretty sure I left her behind in the room, so that I can bolt for the exit door. Except I can't, because it's all black. Is this normal? Did I mess up?

This has happened three times now ...

CjElliott responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I have just managed to recreate this issue and will have a fix available as soon as possible.

Edit: Update is now up and this problem should be resolved, sorry about the inconvenience.