Reviews for "MIDNIGHT Remastered"

Very good game. Only one thing seems to be a bit unrealistic so far: in reality you can see how much match (hey, nice pronunciation coincidence) you still got left until it burns out. Also the fall in the library would most likely put out the match.

Some second thoughts: at the latest stages the game becomes a bit too annoyingly Slenderman-like, it even reminds me that extremely irritating Lenke's Demon Blood where you have to constantly run from a demon that makes you drop the light source. It is also dumb that the ghost can put out the match when I need to space out the game notifications, like while picking up a key for example. This leads to a bug that the game forces the player to use all of the available matches, only then the "action: use match" disappears. -0,5 star because of these flaws.

PS - the character should be SAFE while opening doors, using keys etc. OR add an option to automatically skip all the dialogues like "you used the key to unlock the door" It is not the player's fault that you are forcing everybody to space out all the messages before the character can move. Unnecessarily frustrating. Sorry, but -another star.

Another bug found: if you open the door at the same time when the murder catches you, the game freezes.

If you will be making any fixes make sure it won't erase the progress.

CjElliott responds:

We have a patch coming very shortly to fix all the issues addressed in your review and more.

As for the matches, the character is not using the match to light the way, they are using the match to relight the candle when it goes out, you can tell the how much more time left before your next match by looking at how dim your candle light is, however we will think about adding an animation to show how much time you have left.

the medals don't work shite but still, the game is amazing
to collect all envelopes finish game survive nothing happens I get some first one
I love the twist ^^

YEEEE get all medals working now 16h later hehe feels bad man
I don't now way my medals away glitching ^^

CjElliott responds:

Thank you for your review, someone else has just unlocked all medals other than one so they do appear to be working at least for him.

Will look into the issue, and provide a fix as soon as possible, thanks.

its pretty good

You can't see far enough. It's very maze-like, made even worse by the lack of visibility. There are so many locked doors and it's not clear what objects/keys you need for which doors.

CjElliott responds:

Thank you for taking the time to review our game.

Please not that all key's match the corridor color or the door color for which they unlock, we also recommend running the game in fullscreen which can be enabled in the options menu, this will allow you to see small objects more easily.