Reviews for "MIDNIGHT Remastered"

chills

cool

Very spooky and immersive. The minimal lighting, subtle sound design and close camera all work to create a claustrophobic and oppressive atmosphere. While the match mechanic is frustrating, it is also important to keep the player moving fast. I suck at the game though, maybe there can be an easy mode where you only have one match, but it doesn't blow out unless shadow man blows it?

Only complaints I have is some of the interactions are buggy with the doors, as well as having to stand in really specific spots to read documents.

This is more difficult than the original game, since Midnight Man appears to teleport, and he appears in front of you.

Sadly, if there are any documents, I cannot read them.
I don't mind if someone tells me the story outright at this point.

I'm really enjoying this game, but

SPOILER [For the last time]

my screen blacks out when I leave the room in 'survival' route.
(The moment I open the door that knife girl walks through), with a "0%" loading sign at the bottom, footstep noises, and that's all. I'm pretty sure I left her behind in the room, so that I can bolt for the exit door. Except I can't, because it's all black. Is this normal? Did I mess up?

This has happened three times now ...

CjElliott responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I have just managed to recreate this issue and will have a fix available as soon as possible.

Edit: Update is now up and this problem should be resolved, sorry about the inconvenience.