Reviews for "Hot Air Balloon Challenge"

I do not understand anything =3

A little difficult since the balloon has no inertia and sometimes the level generates in a way where it's nearly impossible to land the balloon.

As a concept though, it's very good.

JeffreyDriver responds:

Thanks. I couldn't think of a way to get the terrain, objects, and wind to generate in a way that gave a consistent difficulty. That's probably more complex than I dared to go into considering this was just a quick project. I admit that sometimes the levels generated are really difficult. A small percentage may even be impossible. But that's why I chose to just record successful landings rather than go for a score based on the win/loss ratio. I am kind of tempted to develop this further though.

Friggin fantasic simple game that feels like a love letter to games like moon-lander! I personaly enjoy the aesthetic alot aswell. Very well done considering it's simplicity!

Pretty good. It's somewhat hard at the beginning but not unfair. You have to learn how to play like you did when you were a kid.

Nice, but also quite hard. Took me a while to figure out that the half-circles on the left represent airspeeds.

JeffreyDriver responds:

Thanks. It does get easier with a little practice. Perhaps I should make the airspeed clearer.