Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy Collab"

That was beautiful!

It's amazing how such a simple game managed to grow into something greater than Matt expected. He's refined and perfected the art of turn-based combat over five games spread across
whole ten years, and it shows in his work. This tribute video really captures the nostalgia many have for the series, and it will be a tribute worth remembering. I will patiently and eagerly await what else Matt has to create.

YUP they need to make a brood way musical

No Matt, thank YOU for such a beautiful and incredible master piece of a series. Fantasy and reality making such a fun and outgoing game.

Ten years and hopefully still going. 👍

Well this was nice. :) Beautiful music to accompany a gracious show of artistry inspired by the game, brings back memories... even if I still haven't played through the early ones as much as I'd like to. Wish I immersed myself in the EBF world right from the start.

Collab feels like maybe the wrong word for this though, more like Tribute? Homage? Anniversary Artistry? Limited Celebratory 10 Year Special Showcase? Technically it's correct but... maybe it's the fact that it's mostly imagery that feels misleading. Had me expecting animation more so, but either way a pleasure to witness. Great work all, and Happy 10! Hope it's still just the beginning.

-cd-