Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy Collab"

Been a huge fan of EBF and happy to see this. Happy anniversary EBF and thanks for all the good times

"THANK YOU for the ten years of Epic Battle Fantasy!"
Me: Are you kidding? THANK YOU, for making the game possible for the rest of us!

10 years...i really loved this game :D

The feels.... It's too much!

I played through one and two multiple times nearly a decade ago. I'm ashamed to say that while I started 3, I never finished it until you released it on Steam, and I only 100 percented it a few months ago. I'm bought 4 and 5 at the same time, and I beat 4 while having a lovely time! Haven't yet 100 percented it, but I'm working on it as I play through 5 at the same time. I loved your work, and Phyrrna's melodies. I haven't bought the bullet heaven games, but they're next on my list, I assure you. And I look forward to whatever work you put out in the future! And may you have good luck in life in general!