Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy Collab"

10 years...i really loved this game :D

The feels.... It's too much!

I played through one and two multiple times nearly a decade ago. I'm ashamed to say that while I started 3, I never finished it until you released it on Steam, and I only 100 percented it a few months ago. I'm bought 4 and 5 at the same time, and I beat 4 while having a lovely time! Haven't yet 100 percented it, but I'm working on it as I play through 5 at the same time. I loved your work, and Phyrrna's melodies. I haven't bought the bullet heaven games, but they're next on my list, I assure you. And I look forward to whatever work you put out in the future! And may you have good luck in life in general!

Ten years, ten years of fun, epicity and wonderfulness have happened since one of the best sagas of Flash games that has existed in the world, sincermante these were the ten best years that have existed, being a fan of this saga I can only Say this: "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVER CREATED THIS WONDERFUL AND EPIC GAME MATT" Congratulations for the 10 years Matt, I hope that your next games are UNIVERSALLY SPEAKING, be successful and magnificent like this saga: 3

Keep it up and never stop dreaming and never stop to be happy <3

Welp another thing that remembers me how old i am....Men, that is a accomplishment....SHEERS!!!!!!