Reviews for "Opening Night"

Haha, well, that's quite a bizzare animation, isn't it? xD I like how ridicilous everything looks, makes it more funny and less serious. I also like that we like see different aspects of the character's life, which at first show some sort of funny conflict, and then it gets even more funny as we see the characters just singing like that and coming into that "dance scene" in between the flashbacks.

Overall, everything was done very well, the animation is smooth, the art style shows excellent use of colors and the voices were very beautiful, props to the singers and just everyone who participated on this! ;D

I enjoyed the idea and the execution: showing a lot of information in this emotionally transparent way, and then gradually building a context around it. It gave me just enough to predict what was going to happen, and then the release came when it did. Most people do everything in their power to not be this open and vulnerable, so I found the transparency of the characters' songs to be comedic. The "loving yourself" make-out joke was too predictable for my taste and had the opposite effect of a punchline, so if pure comedy was your goal I'd keep that in mind. It would have been interesting to see a different take on loving yourself than just making out with yourself. Great use of colors, and the animation was fluid, but could be more believably weighted. Nice work overall, and congrats on all the success your team had with this.

Good work as far as drawing style and audio, but I couldn't watch it without noticing how incredibly boring and repetative it gets after the 2nd audio loop. You have talent, but the horrible writing and editing made this hardly watchable.

The video is naive so much it borders with malignant. In an amoral society that is not oriented on spiritual growth but on materialism like ours, letting others know how you feel is equal to revealing your weakness and giving the exact most effective weapon to hurt you further away.