Reviews for "Seen Endgame yet?"

Fun, stylish, and even gave me a decent chuckle.

Batman actually dies of level 3 chlamydia in Adventures : Enderman

Apparently everybody cried at the end, but then they didn't really cry they just wanted to talk about the movie.

Was expecting something different from the thumbnail!!! But animation's OK too. Refreshing. Different (after the real-life experimental stuff). Can dig it. Also just watched this today so: spoiler's accepted. I just have to say though: ditto. It didn't have the element of surprise as the last one did, but those emotional moments. Damn. Honorable end. And this: fun little sketch.

Hope you go see it soon! Reviews finna contain some spoilers too.

-cd-

Oh, that was hilarious. No, I haven't seen the movie yet either. I'm poor, so I can't really even afford tickets. I was impressed at how short this was. This was sad at the end? Of course the previous Avengers movie couldn't be topped. Didn't the trailer for "Spider-Man: Far From Home" spoil it?

I mean, it hits theaters after Endgame and outright shows Spider-Man and Nick Fury having returned. Or does "Far From Home" take place before "Avengers: Infinity War"? I doubt it. It's not easy to make something so short so good. Well, there are webcomics that do that.