Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Finn's Fantastic Food Machine"

Really fun and charming game. It is challenging, but not too hard. It's fun to break records. There's nothing really to criticise other than that it's hard to give a dish while running, but that's just a little pea compared to the big fun that this game is.
Rating: 5/5
Highscore: 35.300
(P.S. Nice music ;3)

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, really glad you enjoyed the game! I'll probably be releasing the soundtrack soon. :)
- Joshua

This is a really good game overall. Great music, nice style, and good game play. I think it's great!

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thank you, really glad you enjoyed it! We put a lot of work into making sure it turned out good.

I fucking love it. Great music and gameplay, very simple and almost perfect but would be better if the player had the chance to upgrade things and stuff like that

Also has smooth animations and easy to learn controls

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thanks, glad you do! We tried to make sure it felt like a very polished experience, but had to keep the game short and simple to stay focused on our main projects.

Only as complicated as it needs to be, very easy to understand, very fun to play. Surprisingly catchy track, it would've been really easy to have put in a song that would have been very irritating to have looped.

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, glad you like it! I tried to make sure the music was fun to listen to throughout the gameplay. - Joshua

I love the design of this game and I hope that you make more like it!