Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Finn's Fantastic Food Machine"

Very charming and cute for a game where the main character is a cube! I wonder how much days this took to create :D

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thanks, glad you like it! We made the game over the course of about a month or two while mostly focusing on other projects. :)

I recommend this game for fun and cute nature, its an easy game to play and im gonna beat my high score on it some day. I hope to maybe see a bit more to it someday. I would love to see some bonus options for perfect catches or streaks or even perhaps some kind of store that sells upgrades.

But otherwise a great job to the creator!

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thanks, glad you had fun! There's a possibility that we might come back to doing more with this idea in the future, no plans at the moment though.

Love it, always into cooking and efficiency style games. :) Thanks!

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, glad you like it. Thanks! :)

funny and simple, like also the art and music

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, thanks! We tried to do what we could to make the game feel as "polished" as possible while still keeping it simple due to time constraints.

I have been on newgrounds for a while and I got to admit, this is one of the best games I have seen on this platform!

-It's simple
-Detailed
-Fun
-It has a nice soundtrack
-Amazing gameplay