Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Finn's Fantastic Food Machine"

Fresh concept (as far as I'm aware) and infectious soundtrack; sort of a shame that it was so short.

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thanks for playing! The game was initially created as part of a game jam but was never released, so we decided to finish up what we had so everyone could have a chance to play it. :)

This game is fun and short. It was a real blast. I of course aimed for the the number 1 spot but failed.... At least i got 2nd place for today.

LightWolfStudios responds:

Nice score, we're glad you enjoyed playing! :D

Es genial jugaba un poco mas y llegaba al top 20 :'v

LightWolfStudios responds:

Awesome! Thanks for playing!

Made it through first try with 2 strikes. Whew! I admire the simplicity, but also the constantly switching tactics. From catching things from the right tubes, to quick entering of a combination. I like the simplistic character design, and how that ended up making the main character look like a Super Mario World turn block with inverted colors. The music was sweet! Loved the jazzy sort of feel. The occasional top hat was a fun little addition, and the whole game really kept my brain going. I admire this game as much as art times a million! (I like art a lot.) Nice work! 10/10!

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, we really appreciate it, thanks! We tried to do everything we could to make the game feel as polished as possible. :)

Great Game, really like the tight movements and the smooth animations, as well as the simplicity of the art style. added with increasingly hectic gameplay, First run had only one strike and the beep made me jump it startled me, most of that is probably from the stress the gameplay puts onto me. Again, great game

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, thanks for playing! Glad you enjoyed playing.