Reviews for "Finn's Fantastic Food Machine"

Fresh concept (as far as I'm aware) and infectious soundtrack; sort of a shame that it was so short.

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thanks for playing! The game was initially created as part of a game jam but was never released, so we decided to finish up what we had so everyone could have a chance to play it. :)

at time of posting im in 15th of all time. no complaints here

Thanks for playing!

Wow Epic!

Thanks!

Made it through first try with 2 strikes. Whew! I admire the simplicity, but also the constantly switching tactics. From catching things from the right tubes, to quick entering of a combination. I like the simplistic character design, and how that ended up making the main character look like a Super Mario World turn block with inverted colors. The music was sweet! Loved the jazzy sort of feel. The occasional top hat was a fun little addition, and the whole game really kept my brain going. I admire this game as much as art times a million! (I like art a lot.) Nice work! 10/10!

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, we really appreciate it, thanks! We tried to do everything we could to make the game feel as polished as possible. :)

43700 don't know if that's a high score. But this was a surprisingly fun game and for some point in time I thought it was one that would go on forever but i guess not but was surprised that it had so much life in it and the music kept me going more than anything!