Reviews for "Finn's Fantastic Food Machine"

I like the look of this game and it is sort of relaxing, but it's so repetitive and not challenging enough.

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, that's completely understandable. I feel like there were a lot of things we could've done to mix things up, but due to time constraints on our end, it was probably best for us to keep the game fairly simple. We do have ideas to potentially do more with this idea sometime in the future, even if it's just with the same characters doing something different. :)

Nice game

Thanks!

Fun Game! Great Music!! Nice Art Style
I really like this game, thank you for making it
An endless mode would be fun too, where you carry on till you fail or something, it'd be interesting to see how far people could get

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thanks, glad you like the game! We were considering adding an endless mode but since there's a limited number of tables and a maximum height for plates, it would have to stay capped at that limit and it would probably get boring quickly. But thanks for you suggestion, though!

nice game to play if you are waiting for something but can get quite boring after a while as it get's repetitive but i would buy it on steam

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, that's cool to hear! We'll definitely be moving more in the direction of focusing on paid games over time to make sure we can afford to keep making games.

Very simple and fun game i love the style of the game overall a amazing game!

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it!