Reviews for "Finn's Fantastic Food Machine"

pretty cool, I will be coming back to this!

LightWolfStudios responds:

Oh, thanks! Happy you like it.

Short but fun and addictive. if I had to give one critique it would be to add a timer before you resume, but extremely fun and I can see myself coming back to this. 10/10

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, glad you enjoyed it! A timer after resuming from pausing definitely makes sense, we'll definitely keep that in mind for any future games like this.

Wow Epic!

Thanks!

Fun game but pretty short I would have preferred numbered customers instead of letters and I think maybe making it have more things to do other than just get food serve the right customer and if you do add more things maybe an individual customer timer would help idk

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thanks—there's definitely a lot that could be improved with adding more variety and complexity to the game, but we had to keep it simple due to other constraints. I understand what you mean about using number instead, but I feel that letters make it a little more interesting since you have to pay just a little more attention to their order.

good game speeeeeeeeed isssssssss keyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! *high five*